Saturday, May 11, 2013

Getting the ball rolling...

Greetings!

I doubt that anyone is reading this now, but I need to get this blog started at some point...

The purpose of this blog is to provide therapy ideas for fellow SLPs and also share random helpful tips. (Some friends suggested that I share wedding-related tips since I have plenty of those...so stay tuned!) I've been inspired by so many blogs, and I aspire to one day be as talented with my own.

So, with that being said: Welcome, please make yourself at home, and join me on my blogging journey. :) 

Joanne

Oh, I should probably explain what the whole "BubblySLP" thing is about. My profession practically requires me to have a bubbly personality & actual bubbles are a necessity when working with little ones since they are mesmerized by them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment